Nate Pizzini, Asst GM of Kennedy Valve Co. in Elmira, New York has spent 2020 leading a manufacturing plant through an unprecedented modern pandemic. What has he learned along the way? Where did he have to pivot? What did he do right from the start? Who have been his partners along the way? What changes made during the pandemic will likely be permanent? Which leadership skills has he leaned on most heavily?
- Connect with Nate on LinkedIn
- Read Nate's Bio
- Kennedy Valve Co website
- CDC's Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication Manual
- Wharton Magazine : "Applying Crisis Management Lessons to Covid-19"
- Books Referenced by Nate:
- The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni
- The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
- Three Signs of a Miserable Job by Patrick Lencioni
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Built to Last by Jim Collins