Ken Chapman & Associates is seeking an Organizational Consultant to work in the areas of individual assessments, coaching, leadership development, teambuilding, succession planning, employee surveys, and career planning. This position leads the delivery of professional development services using proprietary resources covering an array of topics relevant to strong workplace cultures. Consultants work remotely from their residential city and at client locations.
Ken Chapman & Associates, Inc. is an organizational consulting firm based in Tuscaloosa, AL providing professional development services to clients across North America. Since 1982, KC&A has served a wide variety of organizations including Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized businesses, partnerships, family-owned businesses, and individuals. Our clients represent every industry — manufacturing, electric, gas and water utilities, financial services, insurance, engineering, construction, and healthcare.
Our consultants work independently but are part of a dynamic team environment. We value our team members and set them up for success by investing in their personal and professional development. The work environment is flexible, face-paced and supportive.
- Strong communication skills
- Skills in active listening
- Experienced public speaker
- Ability to travel up to 80%; easy access to a major airport
- Valid driver’s license and insurability
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, and/or psychology
- Business or Human Resources background
- Experience leading professional development
- Past supervisory or managerial experience